- By using the e-led.lv website (hereinafter – the Internet Store) and indicating your personal data in the registration form, you agree to the processing and storage of this personal data. The following data is required for online store user identification, communication, delivery and faster order fulfillment:
- for natural persons: name, surname, personal identification code (if indicated), address (if indicated), e-mail address, contact telephone number, delivery address;
- for legal entities: company name, registration number, VAT number, legal address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, delivery address.
- SIA “CREA CONSTRUCTIONS” informs that by providing your e-mail address and contact phone number, you agree that they are included in the database and notifications and / or reminders of the Online Store may be sent to them.
- SIA “CREA CONTRAST” is entitled to send notifications, reminders and other information about initiated but unfinished orders to the e-mail address you enter and / or to the contact telephone in order to improve the quality of service. SIA “CREA CONTRAST” is also entitled to inform, including in the form of direct calls, about the news, promotions and discounts of the Online Store. You have the right to opt out of receiving any newsletter by unsubscribing by sending an email request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the Online Store, you agree that SIA “CREA CONTRAST” or any third party acting on behalf of the Online Store may collect and store data that allows you to track and record:
- the number of visits to the website;
- IP addresses;
- other data for system administration purposes, as well as to control and improve the use of the Online Store.
- The Online Store is also entitled to transfer the data collected and stored by the Online Store to other companies for information and statistical purposes. Data that would allow the identification of a person is not disclosed in this process and is not passed on to third parties.
- All data sent or entered in the Online Store becomes the property of SIA “CREA CONTRAST”. SIA “CREA CONTRAST”, as the owner of the Online Store, is entitled to manage and process the entered data for its own purposes, except for the data of natural persons.
- When ordering the product, by contacting SIA “CREA CONTRAST” or a person represented on its behalf, by telephone, e-mail or social networks, confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Online Store and that the contact details provided are correct.
- By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the user confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Online Store to accept the order and deliver goods in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the user agrees that notifications related to the processing of the order will be sent to the specified e-mail address and / or contact telephone number.
How long we store your data
If you leave a comment, the comment itself and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done in order to detect and approve subsequent comments automatically instead of queuing them for approval.
For users with a registration on our site, we store the personal information they provide in their profile. All users can see, edit or delete their profile information at any time (except their username). The website administration can also see and change this information.
What rights do you have to your information
If you have an account on the site or if you have left comments, you may request an export file of the personal data we have stored about you, including the data you have provided. You may also request deletion of this data, this does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
User comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.